- 8 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., 1100 Coast Village Rd., Montecito
- 8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Better Days Yoga, 7433 Hollister Ave, Goleta
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 10 a.m., St. Raphael's Church Conference Rm., 5444 Hollister Ave., Goleta
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 10:30 a.m., Santa Barbara (Free)
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wildling Museum, 1151-B Mission Drive, Solvang, 93463 (Free - $5)
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m., Montecito Yoga, 1187 Coast Village Road #10C ($15)
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 126 E. Haley St., Ste. A-12.
- 6:15 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
Friday, December 13, 2013
StoryCorps will interview residents from Ventura to SB counties.
9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thousand Oaks and Santa Barbara (Free)
This event will feature a special holiday display sampling Dave Halbeisen's extensive model train collection.
10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Goleta Library (Free)
Join us for a Charitable Holiday Artwalk at Camino Real Marketplace, 13 through 24 December, 10am till dusk. A percentage of the sales goes to Girsh Park. Weather permitting.
10 a.m., Camino Real Marketplace (Free)
Proclamations to remember the 20 children and 6 school personnel who were killed at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT.
Noon to 1 p.m., Trinity Episcopal Church (Free)
Kids Draw Architecture will present children's drawings reflecting the architectural styles of beautiful historic buildings and gardens.
5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Architectural Foundation Gallery (Free)
Ben Marcus signs his recently-published book 365 Surfboards and will present a slideshow.
5 p.m., Santa Barbara Surfing Museum, 16 Helena Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 (Free)
The Adderley School will feature culmination performances by students from their winter workshop sessions
7 p.m., Center Stage Theater ($15 - $20)
If you have seen the movie, you will remember it is a story about Kris, an old gentleman who really seems to believe he is Santa Claus.
7 p.m., Ojai Center for the Arts ($10 - $15)
An original play based on the letters and lives of Micheline and Albert Sakharoff.
7 p.m., Rubicon Theatre ($75 - $150)
Join this rich cultural tradition, experiencing first-hand the way in which SB"s earliest Spanish and Mexican residents celebrated Christmas.
7 p.m., El Presidio de Santa Bárbara State Historic Park (Free)
Singer/Songwriter Aoife O'Donovan at Standing Sun Winery
7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Standing Sun Winery 92 Second St - Unit D Buellton, CA 93427 ($10)
The Unity Singers present a Christmas cantata.
7 p.m., Unity Church (Free)
Nauti2 will make its next SB debut here.
Time TBA, 923 State Street, Santa Barbara
Bring holiday cheer to families living in need.
Time TBA, Spectrum Clubs (Free)