WEATHER »

Comments

September 21, 2:37 AM

dolphinpod14 on "Measure P Will Cost Jobs" @Catskinner, the staff at The Independent, the other bloggers, and the entire oil drilling community I sincerely apologize for the crass, bigoted, and insensitive remark I made. I was merely ... Read More.

September 21, 2:32 AM

dolphinpod14 on "High School Football Scores" Newbury Park 51, Dos Pueblos 0 Santa Barbara 7, Rio Mesa 6 Bishop Diego 35, Cabrillo 7 Carpinteria 45, Oak Park 24: Total: 175. Read More.

September 21, 2:31 AM

dolphinpod14 on "High School Football Scores" High School football scores and it scores big, as the it is the highest-rated academic sport. Someday badminton will get recognized as the great sport that it is, but right ... Read More.

September 21, 2:26 AM

dolphinpod14 on "The High Price of Renting in Paradise " If Roger Ebert were alive today, he'd go onto Yelp and give you "zero stars" Read More.

September 21, 2:24 AM

dolphinpod14 on "The High Price of Renting in Paradise " Jarvis, look at what youve done, you made clasuen a nervous wreck. Hes cracking up, hes sitting with me right now, crying, getting drunk on cognac,. he is a very ... Read More.

September 21, 2:11 AM

billclausen on "Santa Gnarbara Downhill" Ken?...most likely yes. Read More.

September 21, 2:09 AM

billclausen on "The High Price of Renting in Paradise " Wow, 224 comments in just four days. This must be a record. Read More.

September 21, 2:07 AM

billclausen on "The High Price of Renting in Paradise " PLEASE (!) JarvisJarvis stop torturing me! I'm begging you to answer my question, I'm SOOO distraught that you are ignoring me. I must know where I can find affordable housing ... Read More.

September 20, 11:32 PM

JarvisJarvis on "Deny the Risk" Author Heller asks: "Do we wait until these extreme oil extraction processes cause more problems here, or do we take action now to prevent them?" Well, since your alarmist earthquake ... Read More.

September 20, 11:26 PM

JarvisJarvis on "Deny the Risk" Copyright © 1992, by the Seismological Society of America A slow earthquake in the Santa Maria basin, California HIROO KANAMORI and EGILL HAUKSSON + Author Affiliations SEISMOLOGICAL LABORATORY CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE ... Read More.

September 20, 11:03 PM

JarvisJarvis on "Deny the Risk" Writer: ...noting that there is a concentration of earthquakes near oil wastewater injection wells in the Santa Maria basin in Santa Barbara County (page 274)." Report concluded this is not ... Read More.

September 20, 10:55 PM

justtosay on "The High Price of Renting in Paradise " Part 2 of 2 I highly recommend that Ms. Menzies review the California Tenants - A Guide to Residential Tenants' And Landlords' Rights And Responsibilities thoroughly if she has not ... Read More.

September 20, 10:50 PM

justtosay on "The High Price of Renting in Paradise " Part 1 of 2 Re: emenzies Aside from her personal difficulties, for which she has my sympathies, these are the points that are important for us to consider when it ... Read More.

September 20, 10:43 PM

Botany on "Pini Sues Carpinteria" He owns my dentist's office building now. I think he's making a move from multi-family units into commercial buildings. Let's just say my dentist isn't thrilled. Read More.

September 20, 10:41 PM

JarvisJarvis on "Deny the Risk" BLM: Advanced Extraction Methods in California: http://ccst.us/publications/2014/2014... Read More.

September 20, 10:36 PM

JarvisJarvis on "Deny the Risk" Lawrence Rad Lab study - funded by BLM: "To our knowledge, in only one published paper (Kanamori and Hauksson, 1992) was a California earthquake greater than magnitude 2 linked to ... Read More.

September 20, 10:26 PM

Botany on "Santa Gnarbara Downhill" That is one cooooooo- ul video. Didn't I see Ken Volok there? Read More.

September 20, 10:11 PM

buckwheat on "Pini Sues Carpinteria" I saw Dario the other day at Smart &Final. He was hitting on a young woman in the parking lot. He gave her one of his business cards. After he ... Read More.

September 20, 9:13 PM

catskinner on "Measure P Will Cost Jobs" @ WhyDoYouCare- And dolphinpod14 comment above regarding deodorant was sooo respectful. Read More.

September 20, 9:10 PM

catskinner on "Deny the Risk" Tabatha Please provide a link to the highly toxic chemicals you stated were in use in a steam injection well. Thanks. Read More.

September 20, 8:56 PM

catskinner on "The Danger of Measure P" geeber= slander Nice try, how about less emotion and more facts. Read More.

September 20, 8:52 PM

Lars on "The High Price of Renting in Paradise " The profit margin on fruit is way higher than it is on rentals. Why don't you people hate fruit salesmen too? And what about those evil folks who sell pizza? ... Read More.

September 20, 8:49 PM

Lars on "The High Price of Renting in Paradise " You're probably a better person since your dad doesn't spoil you. Read More.

September 20, 8:42 PM

rocket625 on "The High Price of Renting in Paradise " my dad owns 10 houses and wouldn't loan me a quarter if I was dying in the street. thats why i have this wonderful impression of landlords. Read More.

September 20, 8:41 PM

Lars on "The High Price of Renting in Paradise " Back when American Indians were around, you could trade beads for beach front real estate. It should still be that way. I have some beads. I deserve a beach front ... Read More.

event calendar sponsored by: