WEATHER »

Comments

October 21, 8:14 AM

zionist on "Welcome to the Wrong Side of History" Did this moron actually compare oil companies to slave owners? For the record, 90% of Yes on P supporters are affluent white people. 70% of No on P supporters are ... Read More.

October 21, 8:04 AM

catskinner on "We, the People, Say 'Yes on Measure P!'" Common sense outweighs emotion. No on P FTW Read More.

October 21, 7:47 AM

nomoresanity on "Capps Trouncing Mitchum in Campaign Dollars" I see Lois in the downtown Ralphs buying a large bottle of cheap white wine from time to time. That counts for something Priceless. Read More.

October 21, 7:45 AM

nomoresanity on "Ebola and Pets" Yup-killing dogs is a far bigger threat than Ebola. Thanks for weighing in from the genius perspective... Read More.

October 21, 7:42 AM

nomoresanity on "Best of 2014: Eating" OK Lars. I am at UCSF at least 5 days per month, and in between work eating awfully good food of all types. The last time I had their Dim ... Read More.

October 21, 7:34 AM

nomoresanity on "Welcome to the Wrong Side of History" Lighten up on poor Davy. I believe that he too firmly stands against slavery, segregation, smoking in restaurants, killing baby seals with clubs, and most genocide. Read More.

October 21, 7:24 AM

catskinner on "Big Oil Wins over Indy" Oil compared to Tobacco? Absolutely. Just like up is to down. The best news of the day was the WG on the news this morning complaining about the No on ... Read More.

October 21, 7:23 AM

Priceless on "Capps Trouncing Mitchum in Campaign Dollars" Just like Capps record in Congress she donated nothing of her own to her campaign. Can ANYONE tell me what she has accomplished in Congress?? I already know she is ... Read More.

October 21, 6:51 AM

sensiblemolly on "No to Big Oil" THANK YOU SB INDEPENDENT. You joined the other local publications in supporting a NO on Measure P. Read More.

October 21, 6:45 AM

sensiblemolly on "Deception in Measure P" I will vote NO on Measure P. I've studied the issues. I toured the oil fields. What I think is interesting only old fashion well pumps are shown on the ... Read More.

October 21, 6:27 AM

loganwc on "Westar/Hollister Roadwork Continues" Agree wholeheartedly! Read More.

October 21, 6:06 AM

FoolPt on "No Vacancy in Isla Vista" One more thing: Since I AM your spawn, I share your conspiracy theory approach. As such, I will point out some things. 1. Henry Sarria is rumoured to have died ... Read More.

October 21, 5:51 AM

FoolPt on "No Vacancy in Isla Vista" Loonpt: I am your spawn, you raised me, I love you, and it hurts for me to say this, but the spirit of Hank Sarria (some rumors say he died ... Read More.

October 21, 2:03 AM

dolphinpod14 on "Prenatt Sentenced for $13 Million Ponzi Scheme" So long scumbag, I wish you luck investing your cellie's commissary fund! Sorry Draxor, had to fill in your spot. blahblahmoreblah (anonymous profile) October 13, 2014 at 12:02 p.m I ... Read More.

October 21, 1:58 AM

dolphinpod14 on "No Vacancy in Isla Vista" Enrique/Henry/Hank Sarria has been released from prison for his role in the high profile robbery of Goobers Goodies, a toy store in Goleta. He served three out of a five ... Read More.

October 21, 1:51 AM

billclausen on "Ukulele Genius Jake Shimabukuro Returns " His version of "While my guitar gently weeps" is quite nice. Read More.

October 21, 1:44 AM

geeber on "Review: Daryl Hall & John Oats at the Santa Barbara Bowl" Heading- Hall & Oats? Come on !? Oates , DJ , Oates. Read More.

October 20, 11:42 PM

TaliaLaroo on "Measure S Speculates with Taxpayer Money" The college is and has been run by a pack of incompetents. Take Gaskin's project to build The Fortress. A $1,730,625 contract to change locks throughout the campus to wireless ... Read More.

October 20, 11:34 PM

realitycheck88 on "Why I Support Measure P" Lauren Hanson is off her rocker... And she's on a water board! 1. The water used would never be accessible or drinkable water and is pumped up from sources that ... Read More.

October 20, 11:34 PM

nomoresanity on "Whooping Cough Cases Increase" Wait, why does the update to the article infer that 100% of students at the school have been vaccinated? It does not infer that loon. Just the opposite. I rest ... Read More.

October 20, 11:25 PM

realitycheck88 on "We, the People, Say 'Yes on Measure P!'" Common sense tells us that: 1. Every oil spill that has ever happened here in the past 100 years has resulted in zero long term and nearly zero short term ... Read More.

October 20, 11:24 PM

realitycheck88 on "Fracking Legal Here" Thanks for the great news! I'm VERY happy to hear that fracking is allowed. Fracking has been happening without incident for 40 years and has now been improved to allow ... Read More.

October 20, 11:21 PM

realitycheck88 on "Disingenuous" This letter should be re-titled: "Common Sense wins over Indy" Common sense tells us that: 1. Every oil spill that has ever happened here in the past 100 years has ... Read More.

October 20, 11:20 PM

realitycheck88 on "No to Big Oil" This letter should be re-titled: "Common Sense wins over Indy" Common sense tells us that: 1. Every oil spill that has ever happened here in the past 100 years has ... Read More.

October 20, 11:18 PM

realitycheck88 on "Welcome to the Wrong Side of History" Common sense tells us that: 1. Every oil spill that has ever happened here in the past 100 years has resulted in zero long term and nearly zero short term ... Read More.

event calendar sponsored by: