Page 1 of 31
Posted on August 17 at 1:46 p.m.
At least the good news is that we're pumping hundreds of millions of gallons of reservoir water down a creek that naturally would have no water in it now anyway.
Makes perfect sense.
On Collective Chill Pill at Cachuma
Posted on August 14 at 7:20 a.m.
Illegal immigrants and their children.Massive new flood hitting open borders loving SB soon.
60% of SB public schools now illegal immigrants or children of illegal immigrants.
On School Board Appoints New ELL Director
Posted on August 14 at 7:17 a.m.
So let's recap:
- Women live longer than men even when normalized for war.
- In the U.S., funding on medical research for women's health is running at about 3x that of men's.
- Women now have higher high school graduation and college degree earning rates than men.
- Unemployment among men during the "Great Recession" was (and remains) much higher among men than women.
- Men are ridiculed as idiots and buffoons constantly in popular media such as sitcoms and TV commercials. Terrific for boys and young mens' self-image.
- Women can legally kill a living human inside their bodies without any notification and over any objection from the man that co-created the pregnancy.
- According to the FBI rape and sexual assaults against women are at the lowest point since recording began. Same stat from California authorities.
- Income disparity between men and women who are in the same/similar job and have worked for the same amount of continuous years and the apprx the same hours/week at the lowest point it has ever been - huge progress during the past 40 years for women.
And there is a "War on Women" in America?
On 'Affirmative Consent' U
Posted on August 12 at 6:47 p.m.
dewdly, the answer is "trading land for peace" as DrDan assures us is a legitimate and rational choice that Israel should do with the West Bank.
Clearly DrDan is correct, because when Israel turned over Gaza to the Palestinians and evacuated it, they got nothing but peace from the Palestinians that now live there.
- no rockets, no tunnels, no bombs, no hatred at Israel, full recognition of Israel's right to exist and Israel even got the gift of democratically elected terrorist group Hamas! Now unicorns dance on rainbows and peace exists throughout the land of milk and honey.
You are so right DrDan. We can also go to sleep tonight confident that when Israel exits the West Bank peace will prevail and threats to Israel will end from groups like Hamas.
What a joke.
On Bombs or Diplomacy?
Posted on August 12 at 6:37 p.m.
- Men are ridiculed ad idiots and buffoons constantly in popular media such as sitcoms and TV commercials. Terrific for boys and young mens' self-image.
Posted on August 7 at 2:04 p.m.
The answer is simple Das:
1. Increase spending on non-classroom administrators. 76% of SB school district funds *never see a classroom*. In 1956 in SB it was 23%. Clearly this helps our kids.
2. Increase the power and control Unions who have the best interest of kids over their own interests and have demonstrated this by: increases in drop out rates, stagnant test scores, lowering of expectations of students and huge increase in compensation - now at more than $106K/yr for the average union member in our school district (salary + benefits).
3. Roll out crazy confusing and totally perplexing new standards and teaching methods like Common Core.
If you, Das Williams, continue to vote for the organizations that help keep you employed (ie: Unions and their sympathizers), then our kids win!
On Funding Our Future
Posted on August 7 at 1:57 p.m.
Thank goodness that:
1. Hamas didn't pass Sharia law, which pounds women in Gaza into the middle ages (actually they did pass this recently and are imposing it).
2. Hamas didn't fire rockets purposely intended to kill civilians for years before Israel took action a few weeks ago (actually they have fired thousands of their crappy rockets that could kill for years).
3. Hamas didn't commit war crimes by *purposely* targeting Israeli civilians and firing weapons explicitly from behind and around women, children and other Gaza civilians. Actually they DID do this.
Thank goodness that:4. Hamas recognizes Israel's right to exist (they don't)
5. For years, Hamas as NOT been smuggling in weapons by sea and ground (actually Hamas HAS been doing this) forcing Israel and Egypt to implement blockades that hurt Gaza civilians.
6. Hamas spent millions on international aid building infrastructure and industry for Gaza (they instead spend it on tunnels and rockets to try and kill and terrorize Israeli civilians).
It's great that Hamas:- Was voted into power democratically by Palestinian's - who clearly bear some responsibility for their votes - as we all do in democracies.- Succeeded in getting Israel to completely leave and turn over Gaza to Palestinians... which Israel did in 2006.
Luckily, 90% of Indy readers believe Hamas is great and all the list of items above are meaningless and should motivate Israel to do nothing.
and meanwhile, while people march and scream about Israel reacting to the above and *during the same 3 weeks time period* 40x the number of civilians were killed by ISIS, in Syria, Libya, etc.
Posted on August 2 at 12:18 p.m.
Fracking is awesome, hurts nothing, helps control oil prices, reduces our dependency on foreign oil, uses either wastewater that would never be used by people/AG or uses water sourced from far, far below our water tables that does not compete with potable water sources.
The anti-fracking crowd is:- filled with anti-capitalist, self-hating, utopian idealists that refuse to engage in a fact based discussion.- projecting and distributing mis-information and lies to support their view that oil is bad, etc.
On Taxpayers Should Oppose Proposed Fracking Ban
Posted on August 2 at 12:13 p.m.
IUDs (just to pick one of the four) can prevent a fertilized egg from implanting because even though an IUD is *intended* to kill/block sperm, the device itself comes in contact with the uterine lining and can interfere with a human that is alive (that's what a fertilized egg is - since it is human DNA and not dead) from attaching.
Although WebMD is clearly the premier source of medical information (!!!) and everyone knows this (NOT), there are some other sources that clearly explain and confirm what I write above including the United Nations.
Even WebMD has an article explaining this and agreeing with is here:http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-contro...SEE > "It also keeps the lining of the uterus (endometrium) from growing very thick.1 This makes the lining a poor place for a fertilized egg to implant and grow."
Since a fertilized egg (human that is alive) may not attach to the uterus, a pregnancy may be prevented and thus the human that is alive dies.
None of this matters to the pro-choice crowd who celebrate a woman's right to kill a living human inside her at any time and for any reason she wishes and react to information above by either (1) ridiculing my concern for very young living humans and what should be their right to survive or (2) create long lists of reasons that it's not alive or not human (ie: seed, glob of cells, woman's body, same as sperm, etc.) or (3) most chillingly, list out that they agree it's a living human but that its simply good that they are killed since they might be poor or have a hard life, completely avoiding how that can translate to killing people for the same reasons who are already born (!) and/or avoiding the idea that it's not their right to decide if someone else will have a good future or not.
As for Ms. Vignocchi's wish to ban the description of doctors who perform abortions as doing something "medieval", please note this:- After 12 weeks of pregnancy, an abortionist injects poison into the base of the skull, then uses surgical scissors to cut off each limb (arms and legs) and then either vacuum this dead human out through a tube or remove it with medical pliers. At the end of this, the woman bleeds and the bill is about $600 in the U.S.
There are apprx 180,000 abortions performed at week 12 or later each year in the U.S. so grab your pink cardboard and get down to Anacapa to whoop and cheer a woman's right to hire (mostly) men to kill their unborn living humans! (and don't forget to also bring your anti-death penalty signs with you - so you can have a consistent viewpoint).
On Factual Corrections
Posted on July 31 at 4:26 p.m.
Thank goodness that 1.9 million living humans were aborted last year in the U.S. That's not a war on unborn living humans, it's a victory for women!
Thank goodness that men who father these (eventually) aborted living humans have zero rights to stop the abortions but must pay child support for 18 years if a woman decides not to abort them. That's not a war on men, it's a victory for women!
Thank goodness that almost all abortions in the U.S. are done on a for-profit basis, earning doctors and clinics almost a billion a year. That's not immoral capitalism - that's social justice done right!
So let's celebrate the right to kill, the right to abort, the right to destroy and the right only for women to kill, abort and destroy by hiring doctors and clinics to make lots of profit from doing all three.
That's called "The success of feminism and the women's movement."
Hear them roar!.
On Battle for the 'Bubble Ordinance'