Page 1 of 36
Posted on October 23 at 1:43 p.m.
The Greka and Guadalupe Dunes incidents have not negatively impacted our *water supply*. That's a fact 'geeber' and "DavyBrown"
Facts are hard for crazed lib-dem lefties to deal with - you'd rather name call, change to other topics, etc.
Classic emotionally driven response and voting patterns for populist ideas that harm us all and especially the working poor who can least afford your ideology. Shameful.
On Oil Industry Does No Harm
Posted on October 23 at 1:36 p.m.
Wonderful! I especially like this well-placed quote from Cheryl at the end: "I can’t imagine a more meaningful and fulfilling way to have spent my life.”
which could easily have been improved upon by continuing with:“I can’t imagine a more meaningful and fulfilling way to have spent my life than enabling and empowering and helping women to destroy more than 9,500 living humans inside them for which 93% of the time it was for reasons of convenience."
Women empowered to kill and destroy living humans - legally. Awesome stuff! Go Cheryl!
On Planned Parenthood Exec Retires
Posted on October 20 at 11:34 p.m.
Lauren Hanson is off her rocker... And she's on a water board!
1. The water used would never be accessible or drinkable water and is pumped up from sources that are brackish and thousands of feet below the water table. None of this water comes from our lakes, reservoirs or water wells for drinking or agriculture.
Lauren Hanson either knows this and is lying to us or should be dismissed from her position for NOT knowing this.
2. There have been less than 0.0085% surface water issues vs all drilling and 97% of those were small man made ponds less than 20,000 gals of water. This is 7800x less than the contamination of water by street run off. Also known as a non issue.
3. Oil drilling is safe, isolated and provides huge benefits to the working poor via lower cost of energy while creating skilled, stable middle class jobs while also keeping us out of foreign wars. It's also a reliable source of tax dollars for schools and first responders.
On Why I Support Measure P
Posted on October 20 at 11:25 p.m.
Common sense tells us that:1. Every oil spill that has ever happened here in the past 100 years has resulted in zero long term and nearly zero short term damage of any real lasting significance including the '69 spill. Even the 69 spill impacted for a few years and everything completely recovered by 1972.
2. The demimimus risks of drilling these days is far outweighed by the benefits to society at large from helping keep energy costs lower for the working poor, to less foreign wars about oil, to good paying high skilled jobs for middle class families to American enterprise and know-how.
The real motives here are crazed self-centered ego driven lib-dem enviro types that want to rearrange our economy and way of life to a big government centrally planned economy centered on reducing capitalism and liberty in favor of control and regulation of everything we do... All in the name of a climate that hasn't warmed in the past 16Yrs.
On We, the People, Say 'Yes on Measure P!'
Posted on October 20 at 11:24 p.m.
Thanks for the great news!
I'm VERY happy to hear that fracking is allowed.Fracking has been happening without incident for 40 years and has now been improved to allow massive new production of cheap, secure energy that we don't have to import or go to war over.
It also helps the working poor with their energy costs and keeps be working poor out of more wars over oil (since its the poor that fight our wars).
On Fracking Legal Here
Posted on October 20 at 11:21 p.m.
This letter should be re-titled: "Common Sense wins over Indy"
Posted on October 20 at 11:20 p.m.
On No to Big Oil
Posted on October 20 at 11:18 p.m.
On Welcome to the Wrong Side of History
Posted on October 20 at 11:16 p.m.
On Big Oil Wins over <em>Indy</em>
Posted on October 20 at 6:58 a.m.
The correct path forward is clear:
1. Completely alter our approach to foreign wars/intervention from what it is today, to +500% investment in improved international spying/intelligence gathering to...
2. Find the REAL, developing threats to our homeland (like another 9/11 plot, suicide bombers, dirty bombs, etc.) and...
3. Do targeted killing and/or arrests while using all the defense savings on....
4. Our nation's education, infrastructure, the development and support of small businesses and additional aid for people born with disabilities (physical and mental).
ISIS is not a REAL threat to our homeland. However, an ISIS guy planning to or in the process of blowing up Times Square in NYC *is* a real threat - so build the intel to nail *THAT* guy, not bomb the Levant/middle east for the next 200 years.
On Sovereignty, Territory, and Oil Fields