Who’s your favorite commenter?

billclausen 18% 14 votes
jukin 9% 7 votes
AZ2SB 7% 6 votes
binky 16% 13 votes
Holly 7% 6 votes
maximum 1% 1 vote
DavidPritchett 25% 20 votes
pardallchewinggumspot 3% 3 votes
Hank 5% 4 votes
DonMcDermott 3% 3 votes
77 total votes

Comments

No sixdolphins?

Pinatubo (anonymous profile)
September 29, 2010 at 11:57 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Vote sa1 as a write-in candidate...(we'll show them!)

sa1 (anonymous profile)
September 29, 2010 at 12:36 p.m. (Suggest removal)

why isn't your mom a selection? lol!

bronc (anonymous profile)
September 29, 2010 at 12:47 p.m. (Suggest removal)

all lefties?

JohnLocke (anonymous profile)
September 29, 2010 at 6:35 p.m. (Suggest removal)

OK, I vote for sa1 as a write-in candidate.

Pinatubo (anonymous profile)
September 29, 2010 at 8:26 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Montegue G. "Mount" Pinatubo and I were discussing the bias against me tonight. (I am staying at his estate in the Phillipines)

The Independent preaches about equality, but their version of equality only applies to humans. There are other animals who blog out there, "bird" comes to mind, (maybe the name is capitalized) but do you see bird on this list?

As JohnLocke points out, all you see are lefties such as Hank, Holly (who actually IS rumoured to be a dog) and billclausen (who doesn't even know that his name is capitalized).

On the other hand, I can't complain because while you people suffer from the heat, I sit here with my pod of fellow dolphins under the sea enjoying the cool ocean current. I am also grateful for being allowed to voice my opinion, and despite my protests, respect The Independent anyway.

sixdolphins (anonymous profile)
September 29, 2010 at 11:39 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I vote for the commenters who actually post under their real name. That means DonMcDermott gets another vote from my other computer!

David_Pritchett (David Pritchett)
September 30, 2010 at 8:47 a.m. (Suggest removal)

This website is so species-ist.

eightdolphins (anonymous profile)
September 30, 2010 at 12:15 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I vote for "I HATE JOHN LOCKE"

chuckUfarley (anonymous profile)
September 30, 2010 at 12:44 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I am pretty sure some of these commenters are not lefties but right-handed as well.

David_Pritchett (David Pritchett)
September 30, 2010 at 2:14 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Popin off now that your ahead David A. Pritchett?

I'm voting on my other computer for Maximum just cuz he tries so hard...

sa1 (anonymous profile)
September 30, 2010 at 4:37 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Vote for me I'll set you free.

AZ2SB (anonymous profile)
September 30, 2010 at 5:48 p.m. (Suggest removal)

"all lefties?"

-JohnLocke September 29, 2010 at 6:35 p.m.-

Of course we all are--every last one of us. Pinatubo, absolutely. Me?...I'm a shill for the Democratic Party. Every one of my posts goes on about how much I love big instrusive government. Hank?..he escaped from Castro's Cuba (probably risking his life to do so) but it doesn't matter, he's still a flaming commie because after all, you declare him a "lefty".

Yes AZ2SB, I'll vote for you if you'll set me free from the paranoid world of John Locke.

September 30, 2010 at 6:28 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I'm not going to lie to you Bill, that was just a big fat "lefty" campaign promise, which is as good as a jailhouse promise.

AZ2SB (anonymous profile)
September 30, 2010 at 9:47 p.m. (Suggest removal)

HAHAHA! Man, if I could I'd put in vote for ALL of you! As for being a lefty, I had to laugh that 1 off. But coming from a dude named after a character on ABC's "Lost" it was more comical than anything else. It's a great group of folks on here, agree or not & personal political views aside, all good people, no doubt in my mind! It's an absolute honor to be in such good company! :) henry

hank (anonymous profile)
September 30, 2010 at 10:46 p.m. (Suggest removal)

BTW,

Big thanks to all the commenters, left, right or otherwise. I really do pick up a lot of good info and some have even changed what little mind I hae left. Especially thanks to the Indy staff for letting us speil in peace without a lot of weird cult like censoring like what goes on at Edhat. That place is creeping me out anymore. Noozehawk had a good group of commenters before thy went down the same road of moderating and signing up. Now there's nothing.

Hey ANfitty where did you go?

sa1 (anonymous profile)
September 30, 2010 at 10:57 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Every time maximum gets a sympathy vote, God punches an angel in the face with a ball-peen hammer. Way to go, sa1.

Additionally, I vote for JohnLocke in the "Most likely to cause a dead intellectual to roll over in his grave" award. After all, he's done SO much to earn it.

EatTheRich (anonymous profile)
September 30, 2010 at 11:25 p.m. (Suggest removal)

to sa1: the edhat nanny does not delete your speil, she just puts it on another page with the other nasties. Here at Indy, it just disappears. Sometimes I see some remarks in reference to a comment that is no longer in print. That does get confusing.Oh, well1

bajamama (anonymous profile)
October 1, 2010 at 4:46 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Wow

Herschel_Greenspan (anonymous profile)
October 2, 2010 at 2:42 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I'm happy to see Hank Gil Sarria getting some votes.

sixdolphins (anonymous profile)
October 2, 2010 at 7:35 p.m. (Suggest removal)

bill gets my vote, best by far

InTheKnow (anonymous profile)
October 3, 2010 at 8:34 a.m. (Suggest removal)

I gonna need to get a demographic...maybe get a dog or something.

DonMcDermott (anonymous profile)
October 3, 2010 at 8:01 p.m. (Suggest removal)

"...maybe get a dog or something."

Try the Angry Poodle.

sixdolphins (anonymous profile)
October 4, 2010 at 6:44 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Vaud and the Villains