Authentic Indian Cuisine. Zagat Rated 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010. www.spiceavenuesb.com OPEN 7 DAYS. "By Far the Best Place in Santa Barbara to Explore Indian Flavors... "Food and Home Magazine, SB. A family owned restaurant from London with Top chef from Bombay - bringing you some of the most exciting, authentic Indian cuisine there is to offer. Our lavish all you can eat lunch buffet is only $8.95. Dinner buffet is $13.95 Wednesday evenings. A creative and carefully developed menu superbly takes on traditional Indian favorites with an excellent choice for vegetarians and meat lovers alike. Heated patio and inside seating. Indian beers and local wines.
Locally Owned: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Party Room (15 or more): No
Reservations Accepted: Yes
Kid's Menu: No
Vegetarian Dishes: 10
Wheelchair Accessible: ADA-compliant
Smoking Area: No
Visa, Mastercard, American Express,
No checks accepted
- Sundays: 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Mondays: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Mondays: 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Links and Reviews