Creative California cooking by Chef Eppy. Casual hip dining at Santa Barbara's favorite music club. Dinner reservations ensure good seats for the show. Great "Happy Hour". Outside smoking patio.
Locally Owned: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Party Room (15 or more): Yes
Reservations Accepted: Yes
Kid's Menu: No
Vegetarian Dishes: 7
Wheelchair Accessible: ADA-compliant
Smoking Area: Yes
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express,
No checks accepted
- Sundays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sundays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Area 51 (Friday, May 24)
- SB Voice Academy Showcase (Saturday, May 25)
- Celso Pino (Saturday, May 25)
- Rainbow Girls Release Party (Sunday, May 26)
- Brett Hallam Holland, Christina Asotolopoulos and Franchet Tone (Tuesday, May 28)
- Shawn Thies Quintet (Wednesday, May 29)
- Murder By Death (Thursday, May 30)
- Tommy and the High Pilots Album Release (Friday, May 31)
- Santa Barbara Jazz Society presents Santa Barbara Jazz Band (Sunday, June 2)
- Ghost Tiger 7th Release Show (Thursday, June 6)
Links and Reviews