Creative California cooking by Chef Orlando. Casual hip dining at Santa Barbara's favorite music club. Dinner reservations ensure good seats for the show. Great happy hour. Outside smoking patio.
Locally Owned: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Party Room (15 or more): Yes
Reservations Accepted: Yes
Kid's Menu: No
Vegetarian Dishes: 7
Wheelchair Accessible: ADA-compliant
Smoking Area: Yes
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express,
No checks accepted
- Sundays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sundays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Head for the Hills (Tuesday, Dec. 10)
- Alexandra King & Guests - Hot Belly Dancing on a Winter Night (Wednesday, Dec. 11)
- Gabe Reali, Erik Ireland Olsen, Mac Talley Trip, Cameron Ray, King of the Moon, The Agreeables (Thursday, Dec. 12)
- The Growlers (Saturday, Dec. 14)
- The Venice Holiday Concert (Sunday, Dec. 15)
- Kate Graves, with Kim Michalowski, Jesse Rhodes, Steve Key, Adam Phillips (Tuesday, Dec. 17)
- Tommy and the High Pilots at SOhO! (Saturday, Dec. 21)
- New Year's Celebration with Cafe R&B (Tuesday, Dec. 31)
Links and Reviews