At Root 246, you'll find contemporary, American cuisine that's farm to table fresh. Celebrated chef Bradley Ogden has helped create a menu that brings out the best in its locally grown ingredients. Enjoy your food with wine from the restaurant's 1800 bottle wine keeper. Dinner every night. Brunch Sundays.
Locally Owned: Yes
Take Out: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Party Room (15 or more): Yes
Reservations Accepted: Yes
Kid's Menu: No
Wheelchair Accessible: ADA-compliant
Smoking Area: No
Visa, Mastercard, American Express,
No checks accepted
- Sundays: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sundays: 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays: 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays: 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Links and Reviews