"An always intriguing seasonal menu derived from Santa Barbara County's wine country and fresh ingrediants, this intimate restaurant lies hidden behind a shrubbery portal in the heart of downtown. The food and service are impeccable, and an experienced staff stands ready to help coordinate by-the-glass wines for each course." Fromer's The Best Restaurants in California 2005
Locally Owned: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Party Room (15 or more): Yes
Reservations Accepted: Yes
Kid's Menu: No
Vegetarian Dishes: 7
Wheelchair Accessible: ADA-compliant
Smoking Area: No
Mastercard, Discover, American Express,
No checks accepted
- Sundays: 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays: 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays: 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays: 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays: 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The kitchen is always open during business hours.