Holzer Officially Charged with Murders, Appears in Court

DA Joyce Dudley Undecided on Whether to Pursue Death Penalty

Thursday, August 14, 2014
Comments

Nicolas Holzer — alleged to have fatally stabbed his parents, sons, and family dog on Monday night in their Goleta-area home — was charged on Wednesday with four counts of first-degree murder and one count of felony animal cruelty. Holzer, 45, also faces special allegations of using a deadly weapon and committing multiple murders. His arraignment was scheduled for Wednesday afternoon but was postponed to September 9 at the request of his defense attorney, deputy public defender Christine Voss. Holzer appeared in court in custody and will remain behind bars without bail at the Santa Barbara County Jail, where he has been placed in a safety cell.

Nicolas Holzer
Click to enlarge photo

SBSO

Nicolas Holzer

District Attorney Joyce Dudley announced the charges against Holzer earlier in the day. “Our sympathies go out to everyone in our community,” she said. “There are very few answers,” Dudley continued, adding that Holzer’s “mental health issues” will be considered by her office. If found guilty of the crimes, Holzer could face life in prison for each murder charge; Dudley said she hasn’t decided yet whether she will pursue the death penalty. Deputy district attorneys Ron Zonen and Von Nguyen will prosecute the case.

Dudley’s office has reached out to the boys’ mother, who appeared in court on Wednesday morning with her boyfriend, a baby, and a female companion. Dudley said that her office was due to receive custody records on Wednesday.

Voss — who asked Judge Thomas Adams to order the jail to have Holzer’s psychiatric health and medications evaluated — said it was “hard for me to say right now” how Holzer was holding up. She declined to comment on what medications Holzer may be taking or whether he is aware of the charges against him. She said she requested the arraignment’s postponement to allow her time to review 12 pages of reports and further communicate with the District Attorney’s Office over what “could be a capital case.”

Late Monday night, Holzer reportedly used kitchen knives to first kill his father, 73-year-old William, before stabbing to death his sons, 13-year-old Sebastian and 10-year-old Vincent, and his mother, 74-year-old Sheila. Holzer ended his alleged spree by killing the family’s Australian shepherd. Sheriff’s deputies responded to the house on Walnut Park Lane after Holzer called the police to turn himself in; all the victims were declared dead at the scene and Holzer was arrested without incident.

Sheriff Bill Brown said Holzer told authorities it was his “destiny” to murder his family — whom he lived with in the home for about seven years — and there wasn’t yet any indication that a particular event spurred Holzer’s actions. Holzer, who doesn’t have a criminal record, reportedly had sole custody of his children, students at Foothill Elementary and La Colina Junior High.

Related Links

Comments

Holzer's "destiny" will probably be fulfilled in prison at the hands of other inmates. At such time as that happens, the phrase "Boo effing hoo" will be heard across the land.

atomic_state (anonymous profile)
August 14, 2014 at 2:15 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Sounds like an MK Ultra victim. What did his father know?

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 14, 2014 at 2:52 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I'm not sure Loon, maybe we can blame the KGB, (Or even the San Diego Classic Rock station KGB FM 101.5) The Jews (or as Herschel_Greenspan says sarcastically "The Joos", The Bilderberg Group, The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, The Mafia, The CIA, The Jewish-Muslim Alliance (to quote Dolphinpod14) or The Illuminati.

Lots of forces out there coming after us.

August 14, 2014 at 4:01 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Well if it was an MK Ultra operation I'm gonna say the CIA/DOD

But first we have to establish a motive.. would need to know more about the father's recent work for the defense contractors.

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 14, 2014 at 4:11 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Loonpt,

This is very personal. The people killed were friends of mine and your rantings are upsetting. If you actually believe the things you are typing I am telling you very directly, you're thoughts are not based in reality and you need someone you trust to help you tell the difference between delusion and reality.

Please stop posting fantasy theories in the face of actual tragedy.

MoKajavva (anonymous profile)
August 14, 2014 at 6:16 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Loonpt,
Bill Holzer was a good person who was trying to keep his family together. Stop your terrible postings. Your behavior is so hateful. This is such a tragedy.
I don't know if Bill and his wife Sheila knew how ill their son was but Bill was working at age 73 to keep the family fed, clothed and housed.
Your hateful comments make me cry.You are an awful person.

LHThom (anonymous profile)
August 14, 2014 at 7:46 p.m. (Suggest removal)

loon is often an insensitive jerk, who by his own assertion "types very fast" and (my view) thinks little: ignore him MoK and LHThom, most of us do. And loon, too bad, when you are in a thoughtful mood, you sometimes write thoughtful stuff.

August 14, 2014 at 11:23 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Loony toons, proving once again that the ADDERALL ADDLED FRITTER OF A BRAIN IS USELESS.
Dude, I was refraining from making comments about your adderall dependency/addiction (NO! NOT AN ILLNESS!), but you prove once again, through your STUPID conspiracy laden BULLCRAP that you're 100% worthless.
When Mallory Dies was MURDERED by a DRUNK HIT AND RUN DRIVER, you posted pictures of her, doing her job cleaning up the bar where she worked in hopes of turning the victim into the culprit. EPIC FAIL!
Then you blame everyone else but the criminals of crimes and link it to some conspiracy in a frail attempt to make their "plight" seem legit.
Now comments like those above. I may be a jerk on here, but once again, you sank much lower that I ever could.
Say what you want about me, I've been called worse by better, but you, piece of manure fits you fine.
I don't care at this point if i get the boot from this blog, just something to while the time while I actually do work, something it sounds you know nothing of.
Don't message me, don't look at me, don't contact me, you're a worthless, spineless twit with a penchant for adderall. get over your sorry self, get a grip of reality and deal with life the way a NON ADDICT would: REALISTICALLY!
There, I said it, hate me if you will, matters not to me. I'll HAPPILY be the target of ire if it allows me to call this worthless pile out as what he is: AN ADDERALL FUELED IDIOT! Screw you, your "condition" and anything you post, proof of stupidity is your very existence.
My apologies to all others for my mean post, I don't seek your forgiveness, but rather your comprehension of the fact I state: LOONPT IS A DRUG ADDLED MORON.

blahblahmoreblah (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 9:48 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Will Rep. Lois Capps take to the House floor with a speech, as she did after the Isla Vista shootings, and call for "knife control"? Universal background checks for anybody buying a knife? Registering all knives with the government? Will she call for restricting the right to own a knife? Only allow ownership of butter knives and no "assault knives"?

Or will she remain silent?

WordsOfReason (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 9:54 a.m. (Suggest removal)

I've never taken adderall before, but that was a really great rant, blah. You've got to be the nuttiest person I've ever encountered online, why don't you chill out?

And wow, I'm sorry for your loss but you guys need to get your thoughts together before attacking me for no reason. I said "it sounds like", which does not mean I "believe" anything in particular. I have no idea what happened, but the way Nicholas is acting is like an MK Ultra victim. I am simply making an observation, there is no reason to attack me for that. Let's be more mature about this, nobody is a bad person for presenting plausible alternative theories in a crime.

I'm not quite sure how it is 'insensitive' to assert somebody was murdered using a patsy like Nicholas? Bill's murder was caused by somebody, right? I mean, Nicholas carried them out, but all I'm questioning is whether Nicholas caused that to happen or whether it was induced. How is insinuating that the murder was caused by somebody besides his own son an insult?? In fact, it's the opposite of an insult!! It means, if true, he was standing up for something good, and somebody else wanted to take him out and induced his son to commit murder. It's just an alternative to what appears to have happened, and it is certainly plausible. Anybody investigating the case should take it into consideration.

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 10:09 a.m. (Suggest removal)

This is such a tragedy for everyone involved. I am just so sad to see that for a few the level of public discourse has taken such a negative and mean-spirited turn. It seems to me there is very little decency left in society.

My heartfelt condolences go out to everyone close to this unimaginable tragedy.

historypete (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 10:32 a.m. (Suggest removal)

I realize it's silly and futile to make diagnoses via an internet comment board but loonpt, Aspergers much?

Just because you can find a way to think your comments are plausible doesn't make them socially acceptable. And if there was even a grain of potential truth this is not the place to share it. Why don't you drive down to the Sheriff's office and share your theory with them directly?

MoKajavva (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 11:50 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Nicolas Holzer had mental issues. Period. And despite what anyone may think to the contrary, and out of respect for the people who had to live with it and eventually die because of it, please keep your whacko theories off this post and take them somewhere else.

And I agree with all of those of have objected to these unseeming, self-serving, disrespectful comments by loonpt. Loon, please grow up and learn some manners and some compassion.

tabatha (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 11:53 a.m. (Suggest removal)

You're right, I care more about the truth and restoring justice and humanity than what is socially acceptable or comfortable for other people to talk about at times and I am proud of that.

People like Hershel Greenspan and blahblah have been socially indoctrinated into not only rejecting the premise that somebody might actually abuse government power for individual gain, but also attacking those people mercilessly like attack dogs for the state. That is really a shame and that is the type of behavior that should be socially unacceptable. I know the Founding Fathers of this country would agree with me on that.

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 12:11 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Oh, I forgot about tabatha...another attack dog for the state.

"Nicolas Holzer had mental issues. Period."

Admittedly that's very possible, but this statement is very telling and you obviously don't know anything about MK Ultra, victims require a handler who is often a psychiatrist. So yes, MK Ultra victims traditionally have mental issues, that was my first clue.

The second clue was all the stuff about destiny - MK Ultra victims become convinced that the act they are to perpetuate is their destiny.

The third clue was that his father was involved with defense contractors and the DOD. There needs to be a strong motive. That I have not yet established entirely, but that is actually why I put this out on a public forum because other people may have known that something was going on there and this may help convince them to make sure that information becomes known.

This has nothing to do with being self-serving, and it is in fact compassionate to try and find out the true nature of these types of crimes.

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 12:18 p.m. (Suggest removal)

You just don't get it.

If you want the supposed "truth", nothing on this site will help you get there. No postings, nothing. Hence your postings are an exercise in futility, and are painful.

If you want the "truth", do not hurt or harm others in your quest.

tabatha (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 12:34 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Poor poor troll Loonpt, in classic troll behavior he has no idea of the difference between possible and probable. Conflation is his only friend. He trolled IV killings story with the insane idea that it was a false flag and now when emotions are still raw over this case he is at it again with the extremely improbable notion that a forty year old CIA program had something to due with the killer's mental health.

I suggest that we all refrain from feeding this disturbed troll. Perhaps he will get the help he needs

Herschel_Greenspan (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 12:41 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Right tabatha, communicating will never get us to the truth. Putting other people down and restraining what we talk about will get us to the truth. That is some great logic there.

I'm not hurting ANYBODY. The facts I've put forward are facts, the theories I've put forward are theories, I have compartmentalized each into their own categories and I have disparaged none of the victims in the process.

Calm down, take some deep breaths and relax, I'm not doing anything wrong unless you consider the state part of your family. People are hating on me because I disparage the state, and you consider the state a parent-like authority figure. I'm sorry you've developed such an unhealthy relationship with a psychopathic entity, but please stop confusing that with me disparaging the victims because I have not done that.

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 12:42 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Hershel makes a good point, MK Ultra has been developed, honed and utilized by the US Govt for over 40 years. It would be very easy for them to pull something like this off, if they were so inclined.

Again, I have no idea whether or not Nicholas is an MK Ultra victim, I have no idea what the probabilities are, all I know is he displays similar behavior to an MK Ultra victim so I pointed that out.

The fact that his father worked with the DOD for so long does not mean anything in an of itself, but it is an indicator some ulterior motives could have been present. If there are people who were familiar with the projects he was working on and the standing relationship he was having with his company and colleagues, they could potentially be able to shed more light on that.

Admittedly, there could be nothing to it, but as it doesn't disparage the victims in any way I see no reason why it cannot be discussed openly by rational individuals.

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 12:53 p.m. (Suggest removal)

My concern is with the victims. You could have said it was ISIS, KGB or any other entity, and my response would have been the same. Criticism of hurtfulness does not mean support of the State. But, then only you could make that leap of logic. And with that, I am done. But, you will never be done ---- you will go on and on and on --- to support nothing else but your ideas.

tabatha (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 1:09 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Tabatha, when you or anybody else here can explain with logic and reason, rather than emotion, how I disparaged the victims in any way shape or form then I'll take some deep consideration of what you're saying.

Until then, consider you're on team Thorn.

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 2:03 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Please knock off this trollful rant and have some compassion for the victims.

Byrd (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 3:16 p.m. (Suggest removal)

No, it's some of you folks that need to knock it off and have respect for other people's opinions and views. This nonsense about how we shouldn't discuss certain things because they are disparaging to mommy and daddy government and then pretending that the actual victims are being disparaged when they aren't and then attacking the person who holds those views is ridiculous. It's transparent, obvious and not intellectually honest in any form.

I have plenty of compassion for the victims, that's why I think these types of issues should be openly discussed.

Again, if you have a logical or reasoned argument that isn't based on emotion about how I am some how disparaging the victims, then I'm all ears and I will consider another venue. Until then, these infantile emotional outbursts are really unnecessary.

If your opinion is that it wasn't an MK Ultra operation and you feel you want to state your case in a reasoned and logical manner, then you have every right to, I won't disrespect your opinion like you do mine.

In fact, I never even stated that my opinion is that this was an MK Ultra operation, I merely pointed to the fact that the perpetrator is acting like an MK Ultra victim and there could be a motive based on the father's occupation. That is a far cry from holding an opinion of what actually happened. YOU are the one that seems so certain of what happened and you don't really have any clue either. Talk about being hypocritical.

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Maybe save the comments for the trial Loon?

August 15, 2014 at 4:31 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I won't be in the trial, I was simply making an observation, and an accurate one based on the facts. For the tenth time, I have no opinion about whether or not this was actually an MK Ultra operation or what the odds are, I merely am observing that it appears it could be one based on what we know.

It would be better if any related evidence were gathered before the trial, though, don't you think? Isn't that how it usually works? See, the entire point of my post was to get gears turning and see if any evidence existed. Instead all I get from the peanut gallery is to sit down and shut up, which ironically, is exactly what society has been trained to do to my type unfortunately. But that is why I continue to fight.

Financial Illiteracy of Those Who Mock Conspiracy Theorists

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 15, 2014 at 4:53 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I meant save these comments which are obviously causing people unnecessary pain for articles on the trial when they come out. Not that you'd be on the witness stand..!

August 15, 2014 at 5:31 p.m. (Suggest removal)

loon is a sick troll, he writes "Again, I have no idea whether or not Nicholas is an MK Ultra victim.." but he has 10 of the 26 posts above, some very long, and in classic troll behavior hijacks the thread to become all about himself, his stupid theories. Don't feed loon-troll. Better, everyone click "please remove" on ALL his posts above.

August 15, 2014 at 8:46 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I appreciate loons point of view and his general perspective, which I find to be more rational than most of what I read in the Independent articles and comments. I have witnessed first hand what top secret government work can do to the mental health of a family. It does't even have to be a specific mind-control experiment. It is a culture of deception that creates havoc in the home and distrust between family members. Mental illness is a probable result in that environment.

Santa Barbara, has a history of cold-war era intelligence industry, especially with Vandenberg close by. It brings in jobs, but it brings a culture of paranoia. It's important to recognize these issues, especially in the context of tragedy, because there is a strong trend of growing paranoia in the world, largely due to deceptive government practices. We should consider such potential consequences when factoring the real burden of trying to achieve a of state of complete security.

random_kook (anonymous profile)
August 16, 2014 at 7:26 p.m. (Suggest removal)

More trollthink.

Herschel_Greenspan (anonymous profile)
August 16, 2014 at 9:03 p.m. (Suggest removal)

don't agree, random_kook, but here's an appreciation of TROLLS from Financial Times of London: https://www.google.de/search?q=Financ...
sigh.

August 17, 2014 at 2:28 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Devil's advocacy:

First, Loon was NOT trying to be flip, because he sincerely believed he was contributing a possible lead that might make its way to the official investigation somehow.

Second, "conspiracy theorists" are right sometimes. Conspiracies happen in families, playgrounds, workplaces, professional associations, governments, etc. Is that news to anyone? The cynical fabrication of conspiracy theory, such as followed the WTC attack, still doesn't negate the reality of actual conspiracy.

Third, does anyone think that the CIA chivalrously eschews the indelicacy of psy-ops?

Fourth, The Manchurian Candidate (1959), by Richard Condon, and False Memory (1999) by Dean Koontz, were both best-sellers and wholesome entertainment to persons not inclined to paranoia. But some people can't handle fiction.

atomic_state (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 7:01 a.m. (Suggest removal)

yeah, enjoyed Condon's book and others by him...agree there are some conspiracies that are "real" -- but when little is know about an issue or event, or when folks like loon know little about an event, they [he] very frequently state "false flags" present or a single malevolent "conspiracy" is behind the whole complex event. While you might prefer Occam's razor, it's often not valid.

August 17, 2014 at 7:16 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Huh? Occam's Razor warns us against dei ex machina and ptolemaic epicycles. And it's usually stated as a matter of probability, not inevitability.

atomic_state (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 7:48 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Actually, the situation as revealed so far really is anomalous. Just plain nuts, eh? Typically, family killers delete themselves by flight or suicide (including suicide-by-cop). Spite, resentment or delusion usually don't lead to half-measures.

"Destiny"??? Killers who are schizophrenic typically think their lives were threatened by some human-shaped entity. Stay tuned.

And given the government connection, it's a snap that available conspiracy memes will be tried on for size. Hey, maybe Mr Ultra just wanted to practice his skills. I'll stand on that maybe!

atomic_state (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 8:11 a.m. (Suggest removal)

DrDan, you chastise me for having so many posts but if you'd actually take a moment to think about what I'm saying and what is going on instead of continuing to operate on emotion, the only reason I have so many comments on this article is because people began lying and disparaging my, albeit anonymous character, and I was simply defending myself. Look at blah, he must have said 10 things in his comment that just are completely untrue.

Nothing about what I'm saying is hateful, nor should it be hurtful to ANYBODY..... that is unless they have an emotional bond with government similar to a parent or tribe member, in which case they are still lying about my character and saying I am being hateful toward the victims and the people who may have known him which doesn't make any rational sense.

I'm glad some other rational individuals have come in to defend me, although to be honest I don't really care if 100% of the people here are against what I say if what I am saying is the right thing to say. Somebody needs to say it for the sake of the victims, I'm tired of this culture that attacks people for making reasonable, rational statements that simply go against their religion that is government.

Random_Kook makes some excellent observations about the culture of our military and how that alone can cause a lot of this type of behavior. Look at Columbine, Michael Moore makes the point throughout the film that much of the wealth being made in Littleton was tied to the military industrial complex, specifically bombing innocent people in other countries. If you live in that culture all day, then ultimately it can cause a lot of people to value other people's lives less and have less empathy for humanity - it may start with those on the other side of the globe, but it could also lead to feelings of those on the other side of the hallway who aren't like you. That doesn't mean all of the scientists and engineers working for the military industrial complex are bad people, most of them are good people who simply don't recognize this dynamic or the amount of death and destruction our country causes across the globe by manufacturing and using or selling these weapons.

The fact is it was wrong for people to attack me for making that simple statement to begin with, and all of my other posts have been in my defense.

The only comment people should be hitting "Suggest Removal" on is blah's untruthful and disgusting comment against my character, give the mods here a break and don't tell everybody in a comment section to hit "Suggest Removal" on 10 different posts, for crying out loud.

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 9:41 a.m. (Suggest removal)

The CT trolls fill these comment sections with crap ideas on subjects that they very little knowledge of. Loon, perhaps you are the subject of government mind control. They are beaming alpha rays onto your dome ti see just how goofy they can make ones thoughts. They call it operation Global Troll. I saw it on a website somewhere on the inner tubes.

Herschel_Greenspan (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 10:39 a.m. (Suggest removal)

One established method used to defend a position of deception is to call people crazy that come out with the truth. When this is prevalent, the insightful person who feels compelled to alert others gets surrounded by invested parties, in a state of denial, accusing him of delusions.
Thats how it works, and it's effective.

random_kook (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 1:14 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Let's not recoil from hypotheses, just because we can't conveniently calculate the sum of the squares of the other two sides.

atomic_state (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 6:13 p.m. (Suggest removal)

The anti-conspiracy trolls are sounding off here because they wish to protect actual conspiracies decried by us "CT trolls" on other subjects. We know far too much, don't we!

atomic_state (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 6:16 p.m. (Suggest removal)

America first, baby!

atomic_state (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 6:17 p.m. (Suggest removal)

We must still be the best country. I don't see millions trying to get out but I sure see a lot of people trying to get in.

August 17, 2014 at 8:24 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Ken, what are you talking about??

"“The U.S./Mexico Cycle: End of an Era” concludes that the days of massive legal and illegal immigration from Mexico have ended and are not likely to return. Hence, it is called “the end of an era,” according to Aracely Garcia-Granados, executive director of Mexicans and Americans Thinking Together (MATT), which conducted the study in collaboration with Southern Methodist University.

The study confirms what a Pew Hispanic Center study first reported in 2012: The net emigration of Mexicans to the United States has slowed if not reversed, and that many Mexicans residing in the United States are going back home in historic numbers."

Also, our country's only real draw has come from printing and exporting our currency, while other countries are required to use it for trading oil and other goods helping to float the price of the dollar. That's going to come to an end one day, and all of the benefits we saw over the years, importing cheap Chinese goods and such, all of that is going to reverse very quickly and we will probably become one of the poorer nations on the planet. You can thank the central bankers, they have planned this forever.

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 8:54 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Why do you think I only meant people from Mexico??!

August 17, 2014 at 9:24 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Thread jack.

Herschel_Greenspan (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 9:27 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I want to talk about Baby Universes.

dolphinpod14 (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 9:40 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. For example, we all know that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, right?

I was told that at school and I believe everything I was taught.

On a related note: Sonny Liston died of a heroin overdose, (even though it was well known he was terrified of needles) Rudolf Hess hanged himself, (even though the rope burn was circular) and Dorothy Killgallen was an accidental O.D.

August 17, 2014 at 9:44 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Oh Bill, the only thing worse than a CT obsessed troll is a johnny come lately one. Light a match!

Herschel_Greenspan (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 9:54 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Yeah RE: JFK I think Jim Garrison was onto something.

August 17, 2014 at 10:18 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Herschel_Greenspan (anonymous profile)
August 17, 2014 at 9:54 p.m.

OK, I'm eating Taco Bell food right now. It'll take me about 15 minutes to digest, and then when the methane comes out of me, I'll do it.

August 18, 2014 at 12:20 a.m. (Suggest removal)

"Herschel" NOT Grynszpan, thou art the troll. Your ad hominems reflect only on you. Your bias is writ XXXL in day-glo. NO ONE is stupid enough to take you seriously!

atomic_state (anonymous profile)
August 18, 2014 at 1:06 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Mr Greenspan, I have noticed of late your pyromaniacal exhortations to those with whom you dis-a-gree. I would entreat you, my good Sir, to take account of the dangers of igniting flatulence, especially in a closed setting.

This writer knew a man who lit a flatus in his attempt to occult the odor and acquired second-degree burns to his arse as well as internal injuries, putting him out of work for three weeks.

While your aversion to intestinal gas is to be expected, I would suggest air fresheners or proper ventilation as safe, efficacious remedies.

dolphinpod14 (anonymous profile)
August 18, 2014 at 4:54 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Regardless, mass murder is on the rise in SB. Put that in the brochure.

random_kook (anonymous profile)
August 18, 2014 at 7:30 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

emptynewsroom (anonymous profile)
August 18, 2014 at 7:34 a.m. (Suggest removal)

These comments closely resemble comments from another local website..

Byrd (anonymous profile)
August 18, 2014 at 10:40 a.m. (Suggest removal)