Best Physical Therapist?

Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Comments

When will Physical Therapists be included as part of the Best Of? There is always a category for chiropractic and massage, but no physical therapist category. We are a great contributing factor to the health of our community.

Comments

Everybody needs marketing now. Marketing and branding. We are all just a product.

August 5, 2014 at 9:22 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Best Panhandler is another missing category.

August 5, 2014 at 5:17 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I agree. Physical Therapy is very important and deserves
recognition.

thethorns4 (anonymous profile)
August 5, 2014 at 6:06 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Add to that "Best Place to Get an Abortion" and we're set!

August 5, 2014 at 6:24 p.m. (Suggest removal)

That's right Ken. It would not have been profitable for them to have aborted you. Y do I say that, because then you would have been (brace for it) a "cancelled Czech".

I nominate Dr. Rundle's abortion clinic at 505 S. State St. Their motto is "you create 'em, we negate em; no fetus can beat us".

I hear that they have a special where if you're pregnant with triplets you get the third fetus aborted at no extra cost.

dolphinpod14 (anonymous profile)
August 5, 2014 at 6:30 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Hahhaha but I'm not Czech !

And if you're not pregnant, they have a staff of young interns to help with that as well.

August 5, 2014 at 6:36 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Oh, I thought you were. SOrry about that. (Awkward moment here) Yes, indeed, young interns, Studly Dudley's to propagate the human race.

dolphinpod14 (anonymous profile)
August 5, 2014 at 6:47 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I've taken more than a few shots at "thethorns4" for their oft expressed wacky political diatribes and I am certainly pro-choice, but the (decidedly off topic) abortion-related comments seems like trolling 101 at its worst. Fair is fair and BS remains BS.

zappa (anonymous profile)
August 5, 2014 at 7:44 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Zappa: If you read any of my posts, they are almost entirely BS and are not meant to be taken seriously. For me, this is a therapeutic process, and clearly anyone reading my posts can read between the lines.

As for Ken, he too is prone to humor, but again, one can clearly use their powers of discernment to differentiate between voicing one's opinion, and sarcasm.

In my case, I go after everyone, and do so with equal enthusiasm. My comments are often self-effacing, so in the big picture I would advise you to "roll with it" and not to take anything personally.

Being that this is a Santa Barbara-based publication there is a lot of angst among the readers due to the financial woes many face living in Paradise, so sometimes letting off some steam is a good thing, and dealing with adverse circumstances with humor can be conducive to ones emotional well-being.

dolphinpod14 (anonymous profile)
August 5, 2014 at 8:06 p.m. (Suggest removal)

DP14: I agree with all you said yet stand by my own statement (other than the typo/grammatical error in s-v agreement). I enjoy your zany posts, but think that some here seek only to "engage" in order to provoke the obvious.
I guess I just don't get the motivation for that.
Over and out.

zappa (anonymous profile)
August 5, 2014 at 8:18 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Jeez zappa where's your sense of humor? Did you really think I thought that was a serious nominee? I was frankly trying to draw attention to this person's letter which I thought had a valid point since myself and loved ones have been beneficiaries of amazing physical therapy at different times of my life.
To quote "Why so serious :?"

August 5, 2014 at 8:25 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Next Zappa will tell the teacher she didn't give us homework. :)

August 5, 2014 at 8:26 p.m. (Suggest removal)

As usual, the usual suspects make a mockery of a serious letter.
Physical therapy ca really help people stay healthy and deserves
recognition.

thethorns4 (anonymous profile)
August 8, 2014 at 8:21 a.m. (Suggest removal)

The best sarcastic Indy commenter? The winner is Ken Volok!

Botany (anonymous profile)
August 8, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Not until they bring back 'best medical marijuana dispensary or delivery service', the sheriffs keep shutting them down.

loonpt (anonymous profile)
August 8, 2014 at 11:22 a.m. (Suggest removal)

I would have to side with Botany on this one. Dr.Dan is pretty good too, and when Draxor is on his game, he too can be hard to beat.

dolphinpod14 (anonymous profile)
August 10, 2014 at 2:51 a.m. (Suggest removal)

that's it!! I shall wrest Volok's title from him as breast Indy saercastic commentator!! They shoot dolphins, don't they?

August 10, 2014 at 3:37 a.m. (Suggest removal)