Elephant in the Sky

Thursday, April 18, 2013
Comments

I’m writing briefly to ask when we are going to notice the elephant in the room.

This is a very big elephant.  It is called chemtrails.  And there’s a lot of news about chemtrails on Facebook.  However, we only get the news here in Santa Barbara that won’t upset the tourists and locals who really don’t want to acknowledge the fact that Santa Barbara is being sprayed for three or so days every week.  I’ve taken somewhere in the neighborhood of 700 photographs of chemtrails, and commercial jets carrying passengers.  The contrail for the commercial jets disappears within a few minutes.  The chemtrail from a heavy, lower- flying plane increases in size and spreads and eventually blots out the sun.  My dogs and I need clean air as well as vitamin D.

I spoke with someone at the Air Quality Control District office who let me tell him why I was calling and then told me he would see what he could find.  I suggested he first look up into the sky around 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., when the heavy metal planes are flying over along with the passenger planes.

When are we going to acknowledge what is happening in our breathing space and take a look at the elephant?

Comments

If this is really happening, who is doing it and why?

Or is it not really happening?

Blotting out the sun might be noticed more often, perhaps.

John_Adams (anonymous profile)
April 18, 2013 at 8:07 a.m. (Suggest removal)

"My dogs and I need clean air as well as vitamin D."

Kind of sums things regarding your mindset. Best of luck.

zappa (anonymous profile)
April 18, 2013 at 8:31 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Be kind Zappa, perhaps her canine is a near human savant and wise beyond his/her/it's dog years.

italiansurg (anonymous profile)
April 19, 2013 at 6:31 a.m. (Suggest removal)

I love the comment about the "heavy metal planes"!

Perhaps to make a distinction from the regular-weight wooden ones or the very light paper ones?

willy88 (anonymous profile)
April 19, 2013 at 10:01 a.m. (Suggest removal)

No willy88, in order to make a distinction between planes that are;
made of lead;
made of alloys that are dangerous if ingested in addition to lead;
blasting Ina gadda davida.

italiansurg (anonymous profile)
April 19, 2013 at 10:12 a.m. (Suggest removal)

look at national barium levels, way over safety levels

redbunz (anonymous profile)
April 21, 2013 at 11:06 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I could stand the sight of worms,and look at microscopic germs;
but Heavy Metal Pachiderms are really too much for me.

April 22, 2013 at 12:52 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Georgy (anonymous profile)
April 22, 2013 at 9:30 p.m. (Suggest removal)

We hear you Barbara. We have taken hundreds of the daytime chemtrails. they do it at night as well. we are the third most expensive zip code and pay high property taxes. I know I pay 12 grand a year. but that is nothing compared to what our liberal senator pockets. she cannot be reached for comment/ he lacky at her dem office told me that she does not! take money from chemical companies. Right. and Obama did not make the head of the FDA the leader of Monsanto. BAH BAH BAH

zvara (anonymous profile)
November 23, 2013 at 2:58 p.m. (Suggest removal)

How dare those airplanes! Who said that they could make ice crystals in the sky at twenty thousand feet?

Herschel_Greenspan (anonymous profile)
November 23, 2013 at 7:16 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I've heard a fireside chat, I've seen a baseball bat, they even say a man drove a vegetable truck, but I ain't never seen an elephant fly.

November 23, 2013 at 7:41 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Vaud and the Villains