- 6 a.m. to midnight, Throughout the Santa Ynez Valley (Free)
- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Better Days Yoga, 7433 Hollister Ave, Goleta
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 10 a.m. to noon, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 909 La Cumbre Rd. (Free)
- 10:30 a.m., Solvang to Carpinteria (Free)
- Noon to 1 p.m., Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital, 2050 Viborg Road, Solvang (Free)
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Schott Ctr. (Free)
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m., Cottage Center for Brain Fitness, 2409 De La Vina, St. Santa Barbara. ($10)
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Alice Keck Park Memorial Gardens (small turtle island), 200 block of E. Arrellaga St. (Free)
- 5 p.m., Santa Barbara Rock Gym ($7.50)
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 5:30 p.m., Smmerland Church, 2400 Lillie Ave. Summerland (Free - $12)
- 6 p.m., The Training Room, 1N Calle Cesar Chavez, #110, Santa Barbara. (Free)
- 6:30 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
- 7 p.m., Hollister Professional Bldg., 5276 Hollister Ave., Ste. 304
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., American Indian Health & Services, located at 4141 State Street, Ste A-1 (Free)
- 7:30 p.m., Jefferson Hall, 1525 Santa Barbara St. ($7)
- 8 p.m., Marquee, 1212 State St. (Free)
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
All proceeds from meals and drinks will support the Village Voices Chorale.
11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Dish Restaurant, 165 N Moorpark Rd, Thousand Oaks
Find the perfect Taylor guitar for you!
Noon to 6 p.m., Santa Barbara Guitar Bar,137 Anacapa Street (Free)
The Ventura County Public Works Agency will host a panel to discuss female engineering professions.
4 p.m. to 6 p.m., UCSB (Free)
David Jien makes intricately detailed drawings on paper about an allegorical future. A future, in which a cast of protagonists (the whoriders, led by their king, Yasha Moshia) fight and defend against the evil and conniving lizard men.
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Santa Barbara City College: Administration Building-Room 211
Dr. William Gallivan, MD with the Santa Barbara Orthopedics Specialists will present "Technology Based Joint Replacement - The Cutting Edge."
4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., Maravilla Senior Living Community (Free)
Join for an evening of food, fun, and networking.
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Hill-Carrillo Adobe ($10 - $15)
6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Watershed Resource Ctr. (Free)
Be thrilled with food, fun, and spirits, while getting the spook scared out of you at the annual Haunted House!
6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Solvang Festival Theater (Free - $7)
SB Museum of Natural History will have a pre-Halloween evening filled with a live animal show, mysteries, owls, and more.
6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., S.B. Museum of Natural History ($4 - $8)
This Medical Spa event will teach the process of aging and ways to combat it.
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Evolutions Medical Spa (Free)
A group of slackers face an army of zombies. The Cuban government and media claim the living dead are dissidents revolting against the government.
7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Pollock Theater ($5 - $10)
This event brings young designers together to network and publicize their works.
7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Museum of Contemporary Art Santa Barbara (Free - $7)
Join local author James Wapotich, as he shares images and stories from his hikes and backpacking trips along the 185-mile section of the trail that passes through Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties
7 p.m., Karpeles Manuscript Library (Free)
A unique and terrifying haunted-house-esque experience, taking patrons 'through the mind' of a serial killer. Presented by HauntSB.
7 p.m. to 11 p.m., Fishbon Pescadrome ($20)
Educational Workshop on how compassion in action can be a powerful tool that transforms lives.
7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Carpinteria Woman's Club, 1059 Vallecito Rd, Carpinteria
Presented as part of The Canary's "Sing-along Under the Stars" fall film series, this classic film will be screened on the hotel's beautiful rooftop terrace.
7:30 p.m., Canary Hotel (Free)
Listen to a stunning musical performance conducted by Neeme Järvi.
8 p.m., Granada Theatre ($38 - $103)