California Avocado Festival
AVOFEST comes into it's 27th year of guac and green goodness.
When: Friday, Oct. 4, 2013, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: 800 Linden Avenue, Carpinteria, CA, 93013.
Age limit: All ages
As AVOFEST™ prepares for its 27th year, much has stayed the same since our first festival, but much has also changed. One of the most significant additions to the AVOFEST™ is our fierce commitment to going green, and we are not just talking avocados.
By partnering with the wonderful people at E.J. Harrision, we were able to reach our incredible 100% Overall Diversion goals at the 2012 Festival! This is a strong testament to E.J. Harrison's commitment to their company motto, "Service is Everything." Thank you E.J. Harrison!
• The Festival is a No Styrofoam Zone
• Biodiesel is used for Festival Generators
• Boast a 100% Overall Diversion Rate! (2012)
• The Festival Honors the City's Ordinance on Outdoor Smoking
The California Avocado Festival is one of the largest free music festivals in California with over 75 acts on four stages.
Festie follows AVOFEST™ Rules. Please be a Festie!
• No Family Pets - Free Doggie Daycare will be run by volunteers from Deserving Dogs Rescue and Rehabilitation group. It is located at 5100 Carpinteria Ave, under the Torrey Pine. Saturday and Sunday only. 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• No Bike Riding
• No Skateboard Riding
• No Roller Blading
• No Canned/Bottled Beverages
• Smoking ONLY in Designated Areas
Event posted Sept. 30, 2013
Last updated Sept. 30, 2013