- 7 a.m. to 8:30 a.m., 1626 Santa Barbara St.
- 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., 1905 Cliff Drive Unit. G ($5)
- 10 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- Noon to 1 p.m., Sansum Diabetes Research Institute, 2219 Bath St. (Free)
- Noon to 1 p.m., 5679 Hollister Ave., Goleta
- Noon, 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 1 p.m., Child Abuse Listening and Mediation office, Rm. 8, 1236 Chapala St. (Free)
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., 800 block of Linden Ave.
- 3 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., Cancer Center of S.B. (Free)
- 5:30 p.m., Smmerland Church, 2400 Lillie Ave. Summerland (Free)
- 6 p.m. to 7:15 p.m., Robertson Gymnasium, UCSB
- 6 p.m., 1187 Coast Village Rd., Ste. 10-J (Free)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., downtown location ($35)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Christ the King Episcopal Church (Free)
Thursday, July 4, 2013
An annual celebration, featuring the works of over 50 local artists.
10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 2227 Garden Street (Free)
Family-friendly musical drama tells the story of the unveiling of The Declaration of Independence – with a surprise visit from “General George Washington,” arriving in his horse and carriage.
11:30 a.m., De la Guerra Plaza (Free)
Celebrate the Fourth of July with the Santa Ynez Valley Master Chorale and the Jamboree Band.
2 p.m., Veteran’s Memorial Building on Mission Drive in Solvang (Free)
A free Fourth of July concert, featuring American musical favorites performed by the West Coast Symphony Orchestra
5 p.m., S.B. Courthouse Sunken Gardens (Free)
Celebrate the fourth of July in style, with DJ's and drinks in the heart of the funk zone at Seven bar & Kitchen
5 p.m., Seven Bar and Kitchen (Free)
A slew of patriotic entertainment preceding this year's fireworks!
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., West Beach (Free)
Live jazz improvisation. Every first Thursday of the month every month.
8 p.m., Marquee (Free)
This year's Independence day highlight(s) are set to launch at 9pm
9 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., West Beach (Free)
Waste Management reminds Santa Barbara County customers of Independence Day holiday schedule, Offers
Waste Management Health Sanitation Service’s curbside residential trash and recycling pick-up schedule in Santa Barbara County will be delayed by one day beginning Thursday, July 4 and through the remainder of the week in observance of Independence D
Time TBA, (Free)