- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Better Days Yoga, 7433 Hollister Ave, Goleta
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 10 a.m. to noon, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 909 La Cumbre Rd. (Free)
- 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Santa Barbara Rape Crisis Center, 433 E. Cañon Perdido St. (Free)
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Schott Ctr. (Free)
- 5 p.m., Santa Barbara Rock Gym ($7.50)
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 5:30 p.m., Smmerland Church, 2400 Lillie Ave. Summerland (Free - $12)
- 6:30 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
- 7 p.m., Hollister Professional Bldg., 5276 Hollister Ave., Ste. 304
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Call for location.
- 7:30 p.m., Jefferson Hall, 1525 Santa Barbara St. ($7)
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
This five-part video series will be shown in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Vatican II.
1 p.m., First Congregational Church (Free)
Coastal Design and Hunter Douglas will give a CEU accredited presentation on Design Trends in regards to Fashion and Light.
4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Coastal Design. 16A W. Calle Laureles, 93105 (Free)
Attend this program to learn choices and habits that lead to successful weight management in a supportive, small group setting.
5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic, downtown ($15)
Director Wayne Wang (The Joy Luck Club, Maid in Manhattan, and Last Holiday) screens his film about a Chinese man's journey to the US.
6 p.m., MultiCultural Ctr. (Free)
Screenwriter Barry Morrow will discuss his Oscar-winning script.
7 p.m., Pollock Theater ($5)
Award-winning photographer Ralph Clevenger will display the scenery and beauty of Denali National Park.
7 p.m., S.B. Museum of Natural History (Free)
Area psychotherapist will sign copies of her new book Cue Cards for Life.
7 p.m., Chaucer's Books (Free)
Rubicon Theatre Company presents a culinary comedy fest featuring five appetizing actors.
7 p.m., Rubicon Theatre ($35 - $49)
Innovative project will present professional actors reading scenes from ancient Greek drama about soldiers returning from war.
7 p.m., Marjorie Luke Theatre (Free)
Instructor Marisol Murillo will host an inclusive, relaxing yoga session.
7 p.m. to 8:15 p.m., 6586 Picasso Rd., Isla Vista ($4)
The story of an up-and-coming ’60s singing girl group and the triumphs and tribulations that come with fame and fortune.
8 p.m., Granada Theatre