- 8 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., 1100 Coast Village Rd., Montecito
- 8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Better Days Yoga, 7433 Hollister Ave, Goleta
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 10 a.m., St. Raphael's Church Conference Rm., 5444 Hollister Ave., Goleta
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., Sol Fit & Health ($12 - $14)
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 126 E. Haley St., Ste. A-12. (Free)
- 6:15 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
Friday, February 22, 2013
Weekend of wine, arts, and crafts.
1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Los Olivos ($50)
Luigi Pirandello's classic play Right You Are (If You Think So) is brought to life in this modern adaptation by Martin Sherman.
2 p.m., UCSB Performing Arts Theatre ($13 - $17)
Featuring Paul Provenza, Rick Overton, Kimmie Dee, Matt Kirshen, Moshe Kasher and Natasha Leggero
7 p.m., Velvet Jones ($15)
Director Patricia Troxel unveils a Shakespearean masterpiece.
7 p.m., Severson Theatre ($15.50 - $23)
Santa Barbara Strings will play Mozart, Faure, Beethoven and more to benefit music education.
7:30 p.m., Music Academy of the West ($40 - $250)
The former Foreign Minister of Mexico and renowned political scientist and writer discusses issues around immigration from Mexico to the U.S., as well as in a global context.
8 p.m., UCSB Campbell Hall (Free)
Thornton Wilder's classic comedy follows the Antrobus Family as they survive the Ice Age, the Great Flood and the Apocalypse, all by the skin of their teeth.
8 p.m., Ojai Center for the Arts ($15 - $18)
Rubicon Theatre Company presents a culinary comedy fest featuring five appetizing actors.
8 p.m., Rubicon Theatre ($35 - $49)
Out of the Box Theatre Company's production redefines America's controversial seventh president with a raucous blend of outrageous comedy, anarchic theatricality and an emo punk-rock score.
8 p.m., Center Stage Theater ($10 - $25)
Ensemble Theatre Company presents a hilarious adaptation of the 17th century tale of love and deceit.
8 p.m., Alhecama Theatre ($20 - $60)
Arthur Miller’s masterful award-winning story of an ordinary man’s struggle to be extraordinary in life and achieve the American Dream.
8 p.m., Santa Paula Theater Ctr., 125 S. 7th St., Santa Paula ($12 - $18)