- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Better Days Yoga, 7433 Hollister Ave, Goleta
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 10 a.m. to noon, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 909 La Cumbre Rd. (Free)
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Schott Ctr. (Free)
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m., Cottage Center for Brain Fitness, 2409 De La Vina, St. Santa Barbara. ($10)
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Alice Keck Park Memorial Gardens (small turtle island), 200 block of E. Arrellaga St. (Free)
- 5 p.m., Santa Barbara Rock Gym ($7.50)
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 5:30 p.m., Smmerland Church, 2400 Lillie Ave. Summerland (Free - $12)
- 6:30 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
- 7 p.m., Hollister Professional Bldg., 5276 Hollister Ave., Ste. 304
- 7:30 p.m., Jefferson Hall, 1525 Santa Barbara St. ($7)
- 8 p.m., Marquee, 1212 State St. (Free)
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Local music program Sandcastle Music Together brings engaging songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement and instrument play to the branches of Santa Barbara Public Library System.
10:30 a.m., Goleta Library (Free)
Learn about AUSB’s MA in Clinical Psychology program which prepares students to become licensed Marriage & Family Therapists (MFT’s) and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC’s).
Noon to 1 p.m., Antioch University (Free)
Learn how to rewire your brain and combat stress & fatigue, while keeping your brain healthy & strong
12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., Friendship Adult Day Services Ctr. ($200)
Besides being a delightful tribute to the renowned country singer, Always… Patsy Cline, is based on the true story of the friendship between Patsy and her most devoted fan, Louise Seger.
1:30 p.m., Severson Theatre ($29.50)
The community is invited to join the Santa Barbara Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners for this socializing opportunity.
5 p.m. to 8 p.m., TBD ($40 - $60)
Learn new dance moves.
5:45 p.m. to 8 p.m., Gustafson Dance Studio ($20 - $65)
Get out and move with S.B.'s best group of fun-loving athlete.
6 p.m., Leadbetter Beach (Free)
Join us at Evolutions Medical & Day Spa for an evening about Chemical Peels and your skin.
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Evolutions Medical Spa (Free)
During this class, we will look at the ordinary views that hold us back, along with the extraordinary view of ourselves and our world that we could adopt.
6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., Mahakankala Buddhist Ctr. (Free)
Join the stellar cast for this summer's production of Edmond Rostand's French masterpiece.
8 p.m., Solvang Festival Theater