- 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., 1905 Cliff Drive Unit. G ($5)
- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Sansum Clinic Physical Therapy, 41 Hitchcock Way, Santa Barbara ($40)
- 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., State St., between Ortega and Haley Sts.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m., S.B. Museum of Natural History ($120 - $152)
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
SBMM is hosting the visiting tall ship Bill of Rights, for a week-long Marine Science Program, which sends 6th – 9th graders out to sea on a 3-hour cruise, utilizing their math and science skills in an ocean setting.
9 a.m. to noon, S.B. Maritime Museum
HICAP, Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program, will provide free, unbiased information about Medicare.
10 a.m. to noon, Sansum Clinic (3rd floor conference room) (Free)
Sit ‘n Sleep will open its 30th location in beautiful Santa Barbara, an 8,000 square foot showroom located near the 101 freeway.
10:30 a.m., Sit 'n Sleep (Free)
Illustrator and author Gail Lucas will read from Trevor, the Traveling Tree to celebrate Arbor Day.
10:30 a.m., S.B. Central Library (Free)
Award winning Sami storyteller Stina Fagertun will visit Solvang Library, bringing a program of original and traditional Arctic stories for children.
11 a.m., Solvang Library (Free)
Alternate between explosive cardio drills, resistance moves, plyometrics, core and balance work.
6 p.m. to 7 p.m., Alameda Park ($12 - $15)
Panel discussion by Clayton LeBouef on, "The Politics of Film Preservation: The Case of The Man and Other Hidden Cultural Legacies."
6 p.m., MultiCultural Ctr. (Free)
Film screening promotes awareness of violence, rape, trafficking, abductions, and murder, the street kids of Durban, South Africa.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Pollock Theater (Free)