- 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., 1905 Cliff Drive Unit. G ($5)
- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Sansum Clinic Physical Therapy, 41 Hitchcock Way, Santa Barbara ($40)
- 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., State St., between Ortega and Haley Sts.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m., S.B. Museum of Natural History ($120 - $152)
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
The “Becoming a Mom/Comenzando bien” training will focus on eating healthy, breastfeeding, gestational diabetes and other behaviors that promote the health of mother and infant.
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Cen-Cal Health
HICAP, Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program, will provide free, unbiased information about Medicare.
10 a.m. to noon, Sansum Clinic Lompoc (Free)
Instructor Cerena Childress will discuss ways to make your garden greener!
2 p.m., Fleischmann Auditorium (Free)
Photographic artist Nina Berman will present examples from three bodies of work – Purple Hearts, Marine Wedding, and Homeland – which explore the consequences and allure of war and militarism in post-September 11 America.
4 p.m., UCSB (Free)
Support this year's Festival with a Kickoff Open House including entertainment, auction, wine and appetizers, and a slideshow.
5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Congregation B'nai B'rith
Local author Ronald Koegler to hold book signing for his newest novel Benito's Gambit
5:30 p.m., Chaucer's Books (Free)
Alternate between explosive cardio drills, resistance moves, plyometrics, core and balance work.
6 p.m. to 7 p.m., Alameda Park ($12 - $15)
CALM to host community lecture by clinical psychologist and training coordinator Dr. Ryan Smith on building resiliency in young children.
6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Crane Country Day School (Free)
BEBA to hold class series on healthy family practices for the community.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., BEBA ($5 - $20)
Watch the night sky through telescopes with Santa Barbara's Astronomical Unit.
7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Camino Real Marketplace (Free)
The Director of the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions will lecture on the current struggle over Israeli settlements and the future of the region.
7 p.m., Faulkner Gallery (Free)
The Ojai Photography Club welcomes free-lance photographer Justin Bastien, whom specializes in outdoor sports, adventure, lifestyle and environmental photography.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Help of Ojai's Little House (Free)
Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra presents The Romantic Germans with Kyoko Takezawa.
7:30 p.m., Lobero Theatre ($47 - $52)
Former frontman of Toad the Wet Sprocket will perform alongside an acoustic set by The Kinds.
8 p.m., SOhO ($12)
Join other Santa Barbara women for a night celebrating female artists, musicians and more at this unique and fun-filled event.
Time TBA, Wildcat Lounge