- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 10 a.m. to noon, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 909 La Cumbre Rd. (Free)
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Schott Ctr. (Free)
- 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., Vets Building, 122 W. Cabrillo Blvd.
- 5 p.m., Santa Barbara Rock Gym ($7.50)
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Cafe Noir, 1555 S. Broadway, Santa Maria
- 5:30 p.m., Smmerland Church, 2400 Lillie Ave. Summerland (Free - $12)
- 6:30 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
- 7 p.m., Hollister Professional Bldg., 5276 Hollister Ave., Ste. 304
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Call for location.
- 7:30 p.m., Jefferson Hall, 1525 Santa Barbara St. ($7)
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Class includes tips on how to refresh driving skills and qualify for lower insurance rates. Must preregister.
9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Maravilla Senior Living Community ($12 - $14)
Fly over the rainbow with Dorothy as she rides a twister into the merry and troubled land of Oz.
1:30 p.m., Marian Theatre ($29.50 - $32.50)
Year-end fun featuring a ride on a festively-decorated miniature train, holiday favors, and more.
2 p.m. to 4 p.m., South Coast Railroad Museum ($4)
S.B. County Public Health and Medical Reserve Core will offer free shots.
3 p.m. to 7 p.m., Goleta Valley Community Ctr.
Featuring strolling carolers, area music groups, photos with Santa, holiday goodies, and more.
5 p.m. to 8 p.m., La Arcada
Henry Kreuter presents this historical lecture and slideshow.
5 p.m. to 6:40 p.m., Hill-Carrillo Adobe
Three-day course will teach volunteers to help others improve basic skills.
5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Goleta Public Library (Free)
Author and business coach Dr. Kyre Adept will explore topics such as what do you love and what are you expert at.
5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Synergy Business & Technology Center, 1 North Calle Cesar Chavez, Santa Barbara (Free - $5)
Documentary film about China's most famous international artist and most outspoken domestic critic.
6 p.m., MultiCultural Ctr. (Free)
California Fight Syndicate presents fast-paced mixed martial arts battles to raise awareness of a program designed to help the families of fallen officers. Proceeds benefit CATO and Fallen Officers Memorial Foundation.
6 p.m. to 10 p.m., Fess Parker's DoubleTree Resort
A free talk about how men can improve their quality of life and achieve optimal balance and overall well-being. Hosted by the San Ysidro Pharmacy.
6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., Karpeles Manuscript Library (Free)
SBCC's Theatre Arts department presents William Shakespeare's immortal tale.
7:30 p.m., Jurkowitz Theatre ($8 - $16)
Award-winning singer-songwriter Holly Near and veteran actor Mike Farrell celebrate the inspirational history of social change in an intimate performance benefiting Antioch University S.B.
7:30 p.m., Music Academy of the West, Hahn Hall ($75)
Author and adventurer Debbie S. Miller will recount her experiences with Arctic birds.
7:30 p.m., S.B. Museum of Natural History
New York-based dance company combines Chinese opera, painting, dance, and music with Western performance arts.
8 p.m. to 10 p.m., Granada Theatre ($20 - $48)
Soul-singing phenomenon performs with his band the Menahan Street Band.
8 p.m. to 10 p.m., UCSB Campbell Hall ($18 - $38)
Songs of Billy Joel and Elton John. Part of Out of the Box Theatre Company's Songbook Series.
8 p.m., SOhO ($10)
The folks from Warbler Records & Goods play their favorite records every last Wednesday of the month..
9 p.m., Elsie's Bar (Free)