- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Foodbank of S.B. County, 4554 Hollister Ave.
- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- Noon to 1 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 3 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., Please call for location.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai
- 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., Vets Building, 122 W. Cabrillo Blvd.
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., 920 State St (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road, Solvang, CA (Free)
- 8 p.m., UCSB Phelps Hall, 2516 (Free)
- 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., Phelps Hall, Rm. 2516, UCSB (Free)
Monday, November 12, 2012
Refresher class for participants who have taken the 8-hour class in the last 3 or 4 years. Must preregister.
9 a.m. to 1 p.m., YMCA ($12 - $14)
Instructors will help participants to shape a story, shoot an interview, and edit it all together for a finished 5-10 minute history.
1 p.m., TV S.B., 329 S. Salinas St. ($100 - $125)
Business management expert will host workshop for professional artists.
6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Rabobank at 914 Carpinteria Street ($15)
Jane Heller will sign copies of her book on dealing with the challenges of medical caregiving.
6 p.m., Alchemy Arts Café (Free)
Performance by an 18-piece contemporary big band under the direction of legendary jazz musician Isaac Jenkins.
7:30 p.m., SOhO ($10)
Play by Richard Nelson tells the plot to assassinate Julius Caesar.
8 p.m., Center Stage Theater ($18 - $22)
Beach Club will donate portion of proceeds to charity.
Time TBA, Rincon Beach Club & Catering (Free)