- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 10 a.m. to 10:50 a.m., Sino West, 5718 Hollister Ave., ste. 105, Goleta
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 11 a.m. to noon, Sino West, 5718 Hollister Ave., ste. 105, Goleta
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 a.m., Sol Fit & Health, 225 E. Cota St.
- 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., State St., between Ortega and Haley Sts.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Rd., Solvang (Free)
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Celebrate the work of the fourteen community organizations receiving grants, plus appetizers and live music.
5 p.m. to 7 p.m., SOhO ($10)
Carsey-Wolf Center will screen the story of a man battling to save his country from the sea.
7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Pollock Theater (Free)
An acoustic evening with Kirstin Candy, Billy Mandarino, Oriana and Dave (from Soul Majestic), The Patina String Band (members of Howlin Wind), and more.
7 p.m., SOhO ($12)
Permaculture designer Larry Santoyo talks about knowing your place in the ecosystem.
7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Faulkner Gallery ($5)
An urban Javanese collective that melds global and indigenous trance beats, Indonesian pop and gamelan music, and ancient Javanese poetry and literature.
8 p.m. to 10 p.m., UCSB Campbell Hall ($10 - $25)
Boundary-pushing bluegrass quintet performs, featuring Chris Thile with the Milk Carton Kids.
8 p.m., Lobero Theatre ($40 - $105)
A delightful holiday romantic comedy with a Beatnik sensibility, the play conjures up "Bewitched" for the stage.
8 p.m., Alhecama Theatre ($30 - $60)
The UCSB Ensemble for Contemporary Music's season opener charts a path to spirituality and enlightenment.
8 p.m., Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall ($7 - $15)