Opening to Love through Family Constellations
Therapy workshop for individuals, families, couples, and groups.
When: Saturday, March 26, 2011, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Yoga Soup, 28 Parker Wy., Santa Barbara
Cost: $25 - $125
Age limit: 14+
with Lisa Star and Carolin Hauser
Family Constellation work is a process which supports individuals, couples, families, groups and organizations in resolving life issues.
Family Constellations can enable participants to:
- Resolve misunderstandings, entanglements and blocks in family-, partner- and other relationships
- Break cycles of disconnection, alienation, abuse, dysfunction and poverty;
- Address parenting problems and painful family situations (i.e. divorce, single parenthood, miscarriage, infertility, abortion, adoption/custody)
- Deal positively with severe illness and death
- Uncover reasons for physical and emotional suffering and take steps towards healing (i.e. migraine, asthma, eating disorders, chronic backache, depression, anxieties and phobias, suicidal tendencies, drug and alcohol abuse)
- Understand the "bigger picture" of any life situation
- Gain insight into professional conflicts
Carolin Hauser has been involved in Family Constellation work for over 10 years.
Family Constellation Work has helped her overcome 15 years of intense eating disorders and soul pain.
She is the author of the upcoming book: Blossom, - heal yourself from sexual childhood trauma and eating disorders.
Carolin holds German degrees in Naturopathic Medicine and Humanistic Psychotherapy.
She sees her mission in life in helping women heal core wounds and and regain the ability to create intimate, love and trust filled relationships.
She is married, has two young children and works in private practice in Santa Barbara, California.
Lisa Star uses your Mayan birth astrology to resolve your most painful life issues. Each of us is born in an elemental energy held by the Mayan sacred calendar, and given a shamanic name and resonance for our lifetime. This Mayan calendar is a soul count, celebrating each day in ceremony and honoring the unique essence of our place within it. In constellation, we seek to untangle the knots restricting our pure soul expression and connections with others. The Mayan calendar similarly reconnects souls through the shared awareness of each day's energy, gathering us in tribe.
Lisa weaves the Mayan rhythms and your specific birth energy into a traditional Family Constellation structure, opening doors to remembrance of our ancestors and loved ones through their Dreamtime essence. Her work seeks to resolve the pressing problems we face by threading us back to our indigenous nature, and recognizing that same primal vitality in those we both wrestle with and love.
Constellation fee includes Lisa's research of your family history through Mayan birth energies.
Lisa Star is a clairvoyant and author who has been practicing intuitive Mayan astrology for eleven years. She has been involved in Family Constellation gatherings for almost as long, and is continually moved by the soul awakening that the work has inspired in her own life
Please contact Lisa or Carolin if you'd like to do a constellation as spaces are limited
Event posted March 15, 2011
Last updated March 15, 2011