Community opening of the Maritime Museum's Surfing Exhibit
When: Saturday, April 12, 2008, 10 a.m.
Where: S.B. Maritime Museum, 113 Harbor Wy., #190, Santa Barbara
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Special Events
* Marilyn S. Tennity Surfing Exhibit Opening Ceremony: Saturday, April 12th at 1 pm
* Dockside Tours aboard the Spirit of Dana Point Tall Ship, SBMM's 91-year-old flagship Ranger and USCG Cutter Blackfin
* Totally Tubular Crafts, Sea & Surf Song Sing-a-longs, Storytelling, Knot Tying, Docent-guided Museum Tours and More
* Irish Music by Foggy Dew: Sunday, April 13th at 1 pm
* All Sea Festival Activities are FREE to the public.
* SUNSET SAILS: Aboard the Spirit of Dana Point on April 12th & 13th from 5-7:30pm (boarding at 4:30pm).
Adults: $40 (ages 13+); Juniors: $19 (ages 4-12).
Event posted April 3, 2008
Last updated Jan. 11, 2010