- 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., 1905 Cliff Drive Unit. G ($5)
- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Pedego Electric Bikes, 436 State St. (Free)
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Sansum Clinic Physical Therapy, 41 Hitchcock Way, Santa Barbara ($40)
- 10:30 a.m., Solvang to Carpinteria (Free)
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m., Montecito Yoga, 1187 Coast Village Road #10C ($15)
- 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., State St., between Ortega and Haley Sts.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., 225 Magnolia Ave., Goleta (Free - $25)
- 4 p.m. to 8:15 p.m., 255 Magnolia Ave Goleta, CA 93117 (Free - $25)
- 5 p.m. to 11 p.m., Figueroa Mountain Brewing Company Tasting Room
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Hope School, 3970 La Colina Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93110 ($8)
- 5:40 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., 1522 Olive St., Suite B ($20)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., CrossFit Pacific Coast, 220 E. Cota Street ($15)
- Time TBA, Pacifica Graduate Institute, 801 Ladera Ln., Santa Barbara
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Monks from the Derung Loseling Monastery will construct an Amatayus sand mandala over the course of the week, as part of a week-long commemoration of the 55th anniversary of the Tibetan Uprising.
10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Unitarian Society (Free)
A film about The University of California at Berkeley, the oldest and most prestigious member of a ten campus public education system.
6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., Pollock Theater (Free)
This will be an epic night of stunning designs, breathtaking imagery and exceptional talent.
6:30 p.m., Museum of Contemporary Art Santa Barbara ($35 - $55)
Observe the night sky through telescopes set up by the Astronomical Unit, the amateur astronomy club sponsored by the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History.
7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Camino Real Marketplace (Free)
Network Medical will present this dramatic true story of a former Planned Parenthood's director's eye-opening journey.
7 p.m., Granada Theatre ($10)
This new SBMA favorite returns to perform works by American composers, complementing the exhibitions Alice Aycock Drawings: Some Stories Are Worth Repeating and Michelle Stuart: Drawn from Nature.
7:30 p.m., S.B. Museum of Art ($15 - $19)
Folk music, anti-folk, and psych folk!
7:30 p.m., Biko Garage ($5 - $10)
If you don't need it, donate it! Bring your treasures to 1070 Fairway Rd, between 11 and 3 on Tues and Thurs through March 13
Time TBA, Music Academy of the West (Free)